4.10.2011

beastly meets sixth sense

Last night, Lizzie and I went to see Beastly.
But first, we went to Olive Garden.
It was snowing for the 3rd day straight and I was wearing moccasins.
They were soaked in about 5 seconds.
Our waitress was extremely awkward.
She just stood there silently as she thought of something to say.
But atleast the food was good.

After Olive Garden we went to the 3 Dollar Theater and saw Beastly.
It was really good.
Total chick flick. There were about 3 men there.



Go see it.



After the movie we went to Village Inn for pie.
It wasn't the best.
But still fun.
We came home and decided to watch Sleepover. Classic.

That night after we went to bed, I found out that I have a sixth sense.
I was sound asleep.
I had a dream that a spider was falling down from the ceiling on it's web stuff.
It was almost to my face, so I jumped out of bed and screamed.
I turned on the light and realized it had just been a dream and there was no spider.
But wait, there was a spider on the side of my bed!
And it was kinda huge.
Ten seconds later it was dead on the bottom of Lizzie's shoe.
It was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment