6.23.2010

Pie Party, Baby!

It was a fly party! Fly pie party! Na na na na!
Yes, our 2nd annual Pie Party was indeed a very Fly Party.



I made some delicious Banana Pie, but I didn't cool it long enough, so it got kinda soupy.
But there were 6 delicious pies made by me, Megan, Erica, and Erica's sister, Andrea.
  • Banana
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry Blueberry
  • Peanut Butter
  • Coconut Cream
Pretty soon, Peter (also known as Pener) came along bearing a pizza.
It was vegetarian. I guess he was trying to send some sort of message.
Not long after came Bradley Birdsley.
Then came Ben. He's got a fro, and it kept fro'in me off, cause he looked like a black man.
We played some Uno, which Pener won.
Then we played outside with rocks.
Then me and Birdsley played some Jenga while Megan, Erica, and Peter played some Dreamphone.
It was nice.
And that concludes our Pie Party.
The pies were quite glorious.
The company, just as good.
The memories, priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment